Why You Need to do a
Hair Extension Consultation
Performing and receiving a Hair Extension Consultation is very important as it helps to perfect the service in the clients favor without any issues/ confusion. During the consultation you will be able to give knowledge about your expertise with the service to the client, along with allowing the client to get their questions answered, so that they feel secure and comfortable about their decision to get the extensions and the extension method. When answering questions, or sharing knowledge, be sure that the customer fully understands the process and all Pros and Cons (even if the cons are very unlikely to happen with you).
Topics of Discussion During a Hair Extension Consultation
Are you allergic to any adhesives such as latex glues or keratin?
Are you sensitive to or allergic to any hair care or skin product?
Extension Methods/ Techniques
How much versatility will they need? (Ponytail, Up do/ low do, pigtail part, half up styling.)
What are your reasons for wanting hair extensions? Fullness/Length/Color?
- Discuss types that’ll give the desired look: Hair Weft, Tape-in, Clip-in, Micro Links, Single Strand Bonding, Braiding, Sewing, and etc
- How long the installation of the methods or techniques will be.
- Their Price Range for the service and the hair
What method of hair extension application are you most interested in?
Hair Extension Color
While discussing color during your Hair Extension Consultation you will need to know if the customer is wanting extensions that match their natural hair or if they are wanting to add different colors as highlights, low-lights, or just pieces.
Hair Extension Texture
Matching the hair texture to the customers or giving them a whole other hair texture, in which their hair would need to be blended with unless you’re
Hair Extension Length
Adding lengths similar to their natural length to make their hair fuller giving them the appearance of more volume, adding lengths that just extends the customers natural hair for longer locks
Usual Day-to-Day Hair Care/ Maintenance Habits
Washing, Styling, How to keep your own hair safe and healthy
How often do you shampoo your hair?
What type of Shampoo, Conditioners,and Styling Products do you use?
*Skip if their hair is not chemically straightened.* Do you relax your hair at home or have it professionally done?
*Skip if their hair is not Colored or Lightened*. Do you color your hair at home or have it professionally done?
Hair Extension Maintenance
Types of products to use, if they can use heat, how to wash, brushing, combing, styling, removal, getting
Their Daily Habits/ Hobbies
(Swimming, Exercise, etc.)
Houston Hair Extension Salon Services
- UK BALMAIN DOUBLE HAIR EXTENSIONS
- UK BALMAIN KERATIN SINGLE STRAND FILL-IN FUSION
- FUSION EXTENSIONS – SIMILAR TO GREAT LENGTHS METHOD
- MICRO LINK EXTENSIONS | MICRO RING SINGLE STRANDS
- BASIC BRAZILIAN KNOT EXTENSIONS
- MICRO BRAZILIAN KNOT EXTENSIONS
- JAPANESE PINCH BRAID EXTENSIONS
- EURO WEFT SEW-IN HAIR EXTENSIONS
- VIXEN SEW-IN HAIR EXTENSIONS
- MICRO LINK WEFT EXTENSIONS (Braid-less, Sew-free, Glue-less)
- MALAYSIAN WEFT MICRO LINK SEW-IN HAIR EXTENSIONS
- BRAIDLESS SEW-IN HAIR EXTENSIONS
- TAPE-IN EXTENSIONS | SKIN HAIR WEFTS
Book a Hair Extension Consultation